Analytics

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wacky Wednesday: Rippity Rip Rap a-Raptastic

I thought it might be fun to add a regular feature to this blog, and after stumbling across this little gem, Wacky Wednesday was born.
I have nothing against believing what you want to believe, but you have to admit that a rap about your religion is a little over-the-top.  But thankfully DJ RMP thought that over-the-top was just what the Mormons needed. So now for your viewing pleasure:



“I met a Mormon girl just yesterday who had a real sweet spirit in an old joyous way. I said, ‘Hey, I’m on my way to the Dairy Queen. Would you like to join me for a bowl of ice cream?’ She said, ‘How special. Certainly...’”
It’s so wholesome, I think it could count as a serving of whole grains.

No comments:

Post a Comment